Thursday, June 28, 2007

Letter to Trolls.

I don't read nasty mail. Constructive criticism is a wonderful thing, so feel free. Communications which are verbally abusive are not tolerated here, so you're wasting your time. And if that means you have nothing better to do, then I feel sorry for you.

Am I "not right?" There is always that possibility. What you'll never find me doing however, is:

approach someone without that person's permission,

"annoy" someone who exlicitly states that he/she would prefer that I leave him/her alone or "not interested."

employ verbal abuse, such as through posts, email, or otherwise,

Post nude pictures (in spite of the fact that Leah voluntarily sent me a couple of her without my asking her to--not that I didn't enjoy it :-) ),

post gratuitous or excessive foul language.


This is MY blog. I will continue to post whatever I want, whenever I want, and I don't need anyone's permission, as long as Blogger rules are followed.

Any one who doesn't like it should stay AWAY and pass their time in a more constructive fashion. Feel free to exercise your freedom of speech, but as I said, no one is going to hear you on this site...so go ahead, spill your seed if that excites you. Worthless venting is actually healthy, so I guess I should be encouraging it...

To the average person who sends me hate/abuse mail: I have more education, make more money (by honest means), and have a happier family life than you do, no doubt. Fry your brain over THAT! HeHe.