Sunday, May 20, 2007

the-pinster: grand opening of my blogspot blog

I just love to sit on my raft, and float down the river of life. It always amazes me how little inconsequential events can lead to unexpected results. I go with it.

Never intended to start a blog. It all started when a friend in shul mentioned to me that a mutual acquaintance (actually MY acquaintance, HIS brother-in-law) had recently jumped from the Empire State Building. He mentioned that I would learn all about it if I would google his name. I did. One of the many sites I was lead to was Sevenfatcow, a blog wherein a thread regarding the ESB incident was discussed. Somehow, my cyber acquaintances and their blog sites kind of drew me in to the whole blog thing. Oh yeah... I had always ignored myspace, but now I had a page up and running. Then another blog, and another. But which to keep and which to dump? We'll have to see about that...